April 1, 2007

April's Fool

My name is Sophelia. I am an April child. I have dark hair and light eyes and I spend too much time looking in the mirror wishing I was a solarhalfbreed like Olivia in my lovely profile picture. I have had a phobia of conversational strangers ever since I met a mentally unstable man who would not stop talking to me about government plots. I am much more observant than most people realize. I have never been in love. To me, love means you would be willing to sacrifice anything for someone and frankly I have never felt that way. I do not hate anyone, even though I have met many assholes in my life. I do not like change. I am afraid of taking chances. I am afraid of my brother's increasingly bad attitude towards my parents. I cringe when I hear him say the F-word to my mother. I wince when she shoves him to the concrete and drives us away without him. I pretend to be tough but I am vulnerable. I never know what to do when someone is crying. I wish someone could take me away from here.

Just kidding. April Fools. Or not.

Love,
April's Fool

No comments: