October 18, 2009

Fun Way to Procrastinate, No.1

So I was sitting in my room on this cold October day with my roommates, attempting to finish my problem set for chemistry. My roommates were talking about their dream weddings and whatnot; I listened amusedly but didn't really contribute to the conversation since I was getting increasingly pissed off at Webassign. Anyways, F brought up the topic of www.morphthing.com, where a program will morph two pictures to produce either a picture of the potential child or just a simple composite of the two pictures.

So basically, F and I have been spending the last hour wasting time on this website. F has been mixing her face with actual people we know by creeping for pictures on Facebook. I have actually been trying to maintain some sort of work ethic, so instead I have just been selecting the prepared celebrity images and doing my homework while I wait for the images to process. Right now, this website is being ridiculously slow, so I'll just post the results I ended up with thus far.

I'm kind of annoyed how they seem to all look the same. But I guess it makes sense.

Chris Pine

Cilian Murphy

Orlando Bloom

Gaspard Ulliel

Sadly, the picture of me and Prince Charming (aka James Marsden)'s kid was crushingly disappointing, and so I will pretend I never even attempted to do so.

Alright. I need to stop creating pseudo babies with these untouchable celebrities. Peace out.

2 comments:

graydyl said...

How come I can't really see any of you in these babies??!! Dude. Let's try morphing me and you HAHAHAHA. anyways... this is probably going to distract me for a while hehe x]

Sophia Han said...

you know what's freaky.....the first two really do look like they could be your babies because I swear that I see a Lydia looking back at me!