March 24, 2010

Mot d'adieu


I knew it then, as we lay under the stars inventing our own constellations and you pointed into the sky and said, There’s You and Me – like Cepheus and Cassiopeia, like Perseus and Andromeda, like Fate and Eternity.

But I already knew it then, that that was all we were ever going to be. Two celestial bodies feeling our way blindly through the dark, doomed to never touch or kiss or hold or embrace. Like Fate. Like Eternity.

------------------------------------------
A few days ago, I posted an explanation about why I am going to disappear from the face of the blogosphere until May, but then I decided I was putting up way too much personal information on the Internet.

So, to boil it down -- I will not be blogging again until my semester is done. If I have any time to write at all (which will probably be very unlikely), it will solely be devoted to writing EP -- speaking of which, I am pleased to say, has a newly and completely revised storyline that I am eager to get working on.

If you're bored from my absence (though I doubt it), feel free to visit monamurs on the right or burrow through the layers of ancientness that is this blog.

Alright, peace. I'm out.

-- Sophelia