June 3, 2010

The Setting Sun


Some days, I regret it. I regret that it ever happened, the way I let myself
become diseased and mutilated by this virus that is paradoxically so intimately tied to human life. But then, there are those days when I revisit those vignettes and letters I once wrote to you (yes, you are no longer worthy of the capital Y -- disregarding the contemplative Why) and when I see those pretty words strung into lovelorn sentences, I can't help but think of a dazzling jeweled choker baring its diamond teeth around a fragile neck and then I wonder where all my beautiful words have gone, as if you sucked them dry and left me with nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm new to this, I came accross this site I have found It vastly accessible and its helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back and aid others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Around.