January 19, 2010

Addiction

Great job, Gov. J. You've got me hooked on an impossibly gorgeous Korean rapper with a killer voice whom I will probably never meet in my lifetime, nevermind the fact that his English is iffy and all I know how to say in Korean is limited to menu listings, 사랑해 (I love you), and 죽을래 (the infamous, "Do you want to die?"). I can imagine our profound conversation already.

See? This is why I am probably going to die an old maid.

On another note, I was rather horrified/amused to find that if you search "frigid prude" on google, I am the second listing to appear. I also recently discovered that someone came across my site by searching "snow white perverted version."

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

4 comments:

Ari said...

hahahahhahaha

kitkat said...

WHAT??? You like TOP from Big Bang now....lol. welcome to kpop fandom. world of low grades and obsessive fangirling...

Sophelia said...

kat, my grades are already iffy and you already know about my obsessions *coughNANAcough*. I'd say I'm just as doomed as I've always been. ;p

kitkat said...

you cant spend as much time obsessing about nana than top. because eventually it branches out to this person to the next and there's so many vids you can watch and its really time consuming even though theres not much intellectual value, but you cant stop. thats where i am right now...all because you got me hooked on ogrui to jpop to kpop...XP