March 26, 2009

How I Feel Today, Pt. II

It's been a crappy week, but on the bright side, I got into UC Berkeley and Duke today. Still waiting on three longshots and one match, though right now I'm feeling damn good about Duke.

What sucks is that I feel like slacking off and celebrating right now, when I have two tests and two quizzes tomorrow and a newspaper print date on Monday. I'd love to write more, but I really have too much work to do. So instead, I'll just put up the baby pictures of my dog Matisse. Why? Because googling for pictures of puppies made me feel nostalgic.


Bon soir!

3 comments:

Ari said...

haha what a cutiepieeeeee :)
happy happy for youuu!!

- said...

omg what a cute little doggie! i remember when my doggies were leeetle. they are like 90 pounds now lol

Anonymous said...

ooh la la! Rainbow fur! Agh I want a dog now