March 23, 2009

Sleepless

Fuck this. I can't go back to sleep.

Since I have probably spent two-thirds of the entire weekend sleeping, I figured I needed extra sleep before going to school today. So I checked out at around 9:30 pm, expecting to get up by 5:30 pm, which would equal a good eight hours. Unfortunately, I ended up waking up at 2:00 am feeling hot, sore, and irritated. I kept tossing and turning for nearly a half-hour before finally going downstairs and taking more Vicodin. God knows what kind of damage I've been doing to my liver these past few days.

And so now it's 3:00 am. I'm wide awake, it's morning (hello Bright Eyes) and I don't want to go to school looking like this. It'll probably take a good thirty minutes before the Vicodin starts working.

Why the hell do they call them wisdom teeth? Where's the wisdom behind growing teeth we don't even need? It just causes a bunch of unnecessary pain for teenagers/adults all around the world and gives oral surgeons an unnecessary source of income. They already get enough money doing other fancy operations anyway. wtf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine are just starting to grow. I shall dread the day when the doctor will yank them out. AGHHHHH