May 4, 2009

F.M.L.

Why did I sign up for 4 AP tests in my senior year?

Why does my chem grade keep plummeting like the stock market?

Why did I get such a crummy grade on the free response section of our final today?

Why can't we just not have classes when AP tests are going on?

Why do I still have to go to zero period sculpture at 7 am when I have to take my AP Stats test in the afternoon?

Why do I not understand Macroeconomics at all?

Why did I get such a crummy grade on the multiple choice section of our Econ test today?

Why do we even have tests at this point in the year?

Why does my AP Lit teacher seem to completely ignore the fact that our AP test is this Thursday, and instead of reviewing she talks about how our Invisible Man essay is due in two weeks?

Why can't we just graduate once we find out where we're going for college, since California's budget deficit is so bad anyway?

WHY?

They tell you to ask questions in school. Then they tell you that you're not asking the right ones.