August 6, 2014

Deep Sea Diver



So, instead of sailing I live like a human parachute
The more I'm falling the further I am compared to you
It's like I'm stuck in the air, while you're pale and blue
Chasing clouds and hoping they lead a trail to you
See, we were deep sea divers
And I was focused on survival
And death does you part when you're focused on its rival
Defibrillator love, I'm just focused on revival

You could, you could put your hands in mine
And we'll walk through the sands in the sand of time
Until we paint the end of this love scene
Until I'm laid to rest in your blood stream

Until I hear the strings of your heart playing
Until I hear the things you are not saying
Until I find out what it really means
And hopefully it's everything it really seems


-- "Deep Sea Diver" by Angel Haze

No comments: