November 8, 2008

blLAAAAAAAAAAA

I just realized my posts have been very depressing recently. whattt?! what happened to my "white background" resolution??

For some reason or another, I was in a pretty good mood this evening. School sucked more than usual today, but I will not bore you with a tedious laundry list of what I did during each period. I think listening to my brother's singing lesson today (which was hilarious) loosened me up. I should post my mom's videos of his singing lesson on Youtube... but of course, I want to at least live to find out which colleges will accept me, so maybe not. But really. Singing is probably fifty times more difficult than playing the piano. While I can watch my fingers play the keys without even thinking about pitch, with singing you cannot watch your vocal chords and having perfect pitch is essential.

Conveniently forgetting about the rest of my college apps, I cannot wait for the holiday season! On second thought, I cannot wait for late November either. My mother will be flying off to visit the relatives in two weeks, which will probably interesting considering that I can now drive. Plus, the movie Twilight is coming out in about two weeks.

Don't get me wrong. I would like to drill into everyone's skulls that I AM NOT A TWILIGHT FAN, NEVER HAVE BEEN, AND EDWARD CULLEN IS A FRICKIN UNDEAD GLITTERING POPSICLE! WHICH SANE PERSON (besides Bella, who does not count because she is clearly out of her mind with her constant ravings about topaz eyes) WANTS TO FCUK A POPSICLE?! I do, however, want a good laugh sometime, and I am sure Twilight will make me laugh plenty, for all the wrong reasons.

Speaking of dumb movies, I can cheerfuly and shamefully add High School Musical 3 to my list of "Movies I Watched that Killed My Brain Cells." Talk about over the top. If somebody like Troy Bolton pranced around my school and burst into song in the most random places, he'd sooner be accepted to the mental institute than to UC Berkeley. Besides, you call that a high school? Where are the joy rides? The potheads? The swearing? Ha! Do you really expect me to believe none of those happily singing and dancing boys EVER talk about how their girlfriends AHEM?

All I can say is fortunately, I did not spend ten bucks on a movie ticket to watch that lovely piece of utopian high school bull sh!t in a movie theatre. Rogue and I have G to thank for showing us a blurry pirated copy of the film. Which incidentally gave each of us a headache that sent us to bed nearly four hours earlier than usual. I suppose we needed the sleep to purge our systems from the load of crap we had absorbed.

Alright. This was a very strange post. Over and out.

1 comment:

- said...

HSM.. how delusional..

Interesting how all the middle school fangirls will react when they undergo the initiation of how school..
and how disappointed they'll be when they find out that the gorgeous charming boy who looks like Zac Efron goes for the size 0 blonde with huge tits

boohoo