November 6, 2008

Nocturne

A girl's love does not start with the Porsche he drives or the Armani clothes that he wears but when that person starts to look pitiful.
-- from Mana by Vin Lee

This blog is almost two years old. Funny how so little has changed. The entries still lament of unrequited yearning. My running theme, I suppose. I laugh when I wonder if there is anybody else who stupidly clings onto the same obsession for two years. Or if there is anybody else who latches on for two years and refuses to let go.

But two years would be simplifying the story. The story began the first day we met. Even I don't remember how long ago that had been, but to a degree, the fascination has always been there.

In essence, Heart & Crossbones is a love letter that never reached its recipient. It probably never will. Maybe I will tell the story one day when I can look back upon this and laugh.

Or maybe not.
I thought this was hilarious.

No comments: