December 12, 2008

HYPERVENTILATION

WTF WHY DO I HAVE A STANFORD ADMISSIONS DECISION EMAIL IN MY MAILBOX???????????????????


???????????????????????????????

I am so not ready for this.

I must not check. I WILL NOT CHECK.

-------------------------------
[edit]

so almost immediately after writing the previous post above, i called G who happened to be with S. According to S, apparently he received the same kind of email from Penn days before the decisions were supposed to be announced -- but apparently all it said was something along the lines of "Your decision is coming!"

.... riiiiiiiight. like we'd forget. silly admissions office.

X_____________X

-------------------------------
[edit]

HOLY SHIT IT'S FOR REAL

GAHHHHL;KJASKLFJASKL;JFLKAS;JFLKAS;JFL;SAJDFK;LSDFJ

I cannot stop shivering. I must be going insane.

3 comments:

Ari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ari said...

oh...my GOD!
sopheliaaaaa, if it's sitting in your inbox...how long are you gonna let it just stay unopenedddd?! ;)
eeekk
good luckkkk

- said...

good luck!