July 14, 2009

Snapshot 4 - Apology

Dear Readers,

This blogger humbly apologizes for failing to write on her blog. She has almost no free time, is exhausted every day, and has almost no internet access.

Here's what I've learned so far:

Teaching little kids is so fun
But, DAMN -- it is so exhausting.

One of these days, I am going to sit down and write an entire novel about what it's been like here so far. These past two weeks have been phenomenal.

On another note -- I was surprised to find that people were still reviewing EP. I wouldn't say the story is dead... it's just that I thought almost everybody had forgotten about it. Let's hope I can find some time to write in the near future.

Bored? Go watch Harry Potter 6 for me -- because as far as I know, there are no movie theaters anywhere within my vicinity.

-- Sophelia

No comments: