March 2, 2008

Blanche



It has been awhile since I used a white background - or any background other than black.

It is purely wishful thinking, but I would like to write at least once a week. Get into a habit. It is hard to write once you stop completely, and I need to get back on track.

So...

I am not as cynical or pessimistic as I used to be, I think. When I sit in the backseat on the way to school, I look into the sky with much more optimism. I am much more aware of what I have, rather than what I lack. When I was in middle school, in many ways I hated myself. I wanted to be tough-as-nails, sharp, don't-mess-with-me. In the past years, I have developed a better understanding of myself. I will never be a razor-tongued femme fatale, but I have my own quirks. My sense of humor does not cross through sharp witty comments; it is more ironic, satirical, harder to catch.

Still. There's nothing wrong with morbid things. Or Go-go Yubari.

No comments: