March 16, 2008

Tournesol


I've always found it strange that I always seem to be the one with crazy dreams. I think the only difference may be that I remember dreams better than most people. I will write about one part of the dream I had yesterday, and because I would rather not reveal who appeared in my dream, the names will be completely changed.
--------------------------
Ivy holds a bouqet of sunflowers, a glow of yellow petals
Brown eyes and green eyelashes
A blushing ingenue.

Howl tells her to make the first move
Win this game of lover's chess
Capture and checkmate, make Ash
Her King.

Meters away Ash stands alone
Hands in pockets as if waiting
For a cryptic love letter
Written in the sky

But when Ivy looms over like
The effervescent sunrise
He slides past her, snubbing
An ashen sunset

I laugh.
I am rude. Poor Ivy.
But I find it terribly funny.
I am terrible.

But why is Ash walking in my direction?
Stop stop stop. Go. away away awaY.
I attempt the slide, the snub,
But you can't fool the master.

Caught like a gasping fish
Wrist ensnared in his fingers
A struggle a fight, let me
Go, but he says,

"I forgive you"

Simply, and walks away.
----------------------------
What annoys me is that I have not done anything that requires Ash's forgiveness. In fact, Ash should be the one seeking my forgiveness. And I don't care if this was incredibly vague (compared to the last two times I wrote about my dreams, with Murderess and Adam is a Jerk) - if it was too obvious I might as well shoot myself in the foot.

I found a certain someone's blog on blogspot. If you know who Curious Georgette is, then you know who I am referring to. There was one rant on that blog in particular that I would have loved to comment on. But I would rather not let Curious Georgette know about this blog.

No comments: