April 26, 2008

Elle le regarde




I haven't watched Un long dimanche de fiançailles (A Very Long Engagement) yet, but I definitely will, someday. It is directed by the same person who directed Amelie. I don't know very many French actors, but I loved Audrey Tautou in Amelie and I can look at Gaspard Ulliel all day. Haha.


Apparently, this is the ending of the movie. From what I heard, Gaspard's character has lost his memory after fighting in WWI, but his fiance (Audrey Tautou) can still smile because he's still alive.

3 comments:

Chocolate Milk said...

ohhh i watched this in euro class last year!!! its really good although it can be a bit confusing. i LOVE gaspard ulliel in this movie.

- said...

in response to your comment on bio.. yes i am totally screwed.

ooo french! i like french rap

Anonymous said...

uh, i forgot to tell you. My memory's pretty bad, and practically everyone who i eat lunch with knew even before I did (-__- sad i know).