August 14, 2009

Exit II

I usually make it a point not to post twice in the same day. That kind of narcissism is just unnecessary and unhealthy. But let's make an exception for today, since who knows how much I'll be posting once I leave for college.

After some thought, I've decided to bring my bulletin board with me to college. Now, that means I need to clean off all the letters and pictures and trinkets that I have amassed on my beloved board. So as I dug threw the layers, I found the card that Kit Kat wrote to me for my 17th birthday. It made me laugh, so here's a laugh for you, Kat:
I'm giving you a locket without a key or lock. It's to guard yourself from the unknown. The chain and lock represent tragic love, esp. Honjo Ren and Nana. They are twistedly dependent on each other, you don't want that to happen to you, right? That's why you get a necklace with no openings or whatnot. For example, one of the greatest couples in history died because of love. Romeo + Juliet And there's Nancy Spungen + Sid Vicious. Nancy was stabbed and killed in the stomach while Sid died from drug overdose. Who wants a life like that? So I say, we don't need love. We don't need mushy words on cardboard cards and cupids in the corners. We don't need to act stupid and embarrass ourselves because we are "in love." So guard your heart with this necklace and forget about "love."


Haha, oh Kit Kat. What am I going to do without your crazy cards every year...

1 comment:

kitkat said...

haha, i loved, i mean really really liked that xD...and who says you cant get a card every year(or even more often)..once you get settled down, just pm an address to me on facebook. but hurry, i have a card waiting...with no address :)on a side note, nana author is out of action for a while....will we ever know the end?..sigh..ren...