August 20, 2009

I'm Alive

and dead tired.

I apologize for my lack of existence on the Internet these past few days. On one hand, I feel like updating everybody on this really trivial thing called "my life." But on the other hand, the little voice in my head -- and even my parents -- have been nagging me to go out of my room and make new friends. So until things get into a groove and I find an incredible group of friends to describe to you all, I will continue to be fairly absent.

Just one brief note:

So I've always semi-prided myself for not being terribly emotional. I don't cry when I watch sad movies, I don't gush at cute things, and I don't really freak out that often.

Well, I don't know anymore. I feel like I've become a softy or something. For all of you who haven't gone off to college yet, have you ever wondered if your parents will cry when you say goodbye? Before, I figured that if anybody was going to be crying, it would be my mother. I mean, she doesn't cry that often. But she hates tragedies and I would say I'm pretty close to her.

But guess what? Neither of my parents shed a single tear (or if they did, I didn't see them at all). Guess who was the one who was sniffling and crying?

ME.

Geez. I must be getting old and sentimental.


I MISS YOU ALL.

2 comments:

graydyl said...

I can't WAIT until you find that group of incredible friends. I love your descriptions :D.

As for the old and softy comments, I'm feelin' ya. No worries, you've got your crazy 姐 getting older and softer with you :]. I've been like freakin' melting jello for the past couple of weeks.. gotta get my bounce back!! I blame it on AID and [kinmen]family-withdrawal. But after reading your post, now I'm afraid that I'll randomly get emotional in front of my parents when I go to college.. My parents are always the last people I'd want to be emotional in front of, lol.

I miss you tons!

Ari said...

aww i miss youuuuu