August 23, 2009

Highlights of the Day, No. 2

  • Meeting Tangerine's sister and a ton of kickass upperclassmen at the IV freshmen welcome party. (Even though I'm not Christian, I felt right at home.)
  • "I told my friends once day when I was really hyper, 'I'm so excited about coming to Duke! I'm going to find a guy and become a Duchess!" -- J, a girl I share several mutual friends with who hung out with me this evening.
  • In all honesty, Orientation Week wasn't really my cup of tea. But things are definitely looking up.
But on the downside...

CLASSES START TOMORROW! EEK.

2 comments:

Ari said...

AHH!!! hahahahahah!!! i hope they go/went well for youuuuuu :D

graydyl said...

I'm honored that my sister made your "hightlights of the day" :p. Yeah when I went to an IV event during family weekend when my sis was a frosh, I loved it. The people there are so open and friendly! (and there are so many asians, LOL)

And haha yes! You're starting updates of Duke people :D

Classes. Feel free to complain to your 姐 as much as you'd like :] because I'll be right there with you in a month haha.